USE RATING CRITERIA TO CORRECTLY DOCUMENT TRAINING TIME
- Each Member shall log 20 hours of Company Training each month.
- Each Member shall have 18 hours of Fixed Training Facilities and use. (most of this time will be logged during general drills)
- Fire Officers shall log 12 hours of officer training each year. (Officer Quarterly will be use to assit in this requirement)
- New Driver/Operator Training Program shall log 60 hours of training. ( AO course)
- Existing Driver/Operator Training Program shall log 12 hours per existing driver/operator per year.
- Hazardous Material training will log 6 hours per member per year.
- Recruit Training Program will log 240 hours per recruit. (Academy)
- Building Familiarization for Pre-Incident Program will be completed once a year by engine companies in first due areas.